UPDATE: The bracket has been finalized!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHO YOUR FIRST OPPONENT IS!
WHAT: Vainglory: Stormguard Week 2 Qualifier
WHEN: October 1, 2016 (Saturday)
- Call time: 12PM
- Round 1 begins at 12:30PM
- Approx. 1 hour per round (subject to change depending on length of matches)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Simply post in this thread the ff. information:
Team Name:Mski Vainglory 2016
Rovic Hasegawa (Yukz)
Michael Ross (Ninjaboogie)
Jordan Jose (Jord)
Contact Number: +639xx-xxxxxxx (DONT FORGET THIS PART)
* Registration will be closed 6PM on September 28
* Only Filipino teams are allowed to join
- 1st - 10 points
- 2nd - 6 points
- Top 4 - 4 points
- Top 8 - 2 points
- Top 16 - 1 point
Starting with this qualifier, DISCORD shall be used as the official communication for this channel.
Use a username same as your Vainglory IGN so as to make it easier for opposing captains to find one another.
OFFICIAL DISCORD CHANNEL: bit.ly/vainglorycomms
2. ADDING PLAYERS
Team Captains must instruct their teammates (including team captains) to add their assigned enemy team at least 4 hours before the scheduled match.
ALL participating players must add the IGN “Fang” and “GeekPinoy” in-game.
3. CAPTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Team Captains are responsible to gather their own members prior the start of the match.
The team captain of the WINNING SIDE is responsible in sending a screenshot after the match:
- RESULT Screenshot - a visual proof of who won and lost
- Screenshots are to be submitted as soon as the match ends at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screenshots may also be uploaded at the official discord channel.
4. TOURNAMENT MODE
The Vainglory: Stormguard matches will be played with a best-of-three mode.
All matches will be PRIVATE DRAFT MODE.
If the match reaches a third match (tie at 1:1); it will still be a PRIVATE DRAFT MODE.
5. MATCH-UPS & TARDINESS
A match can only start with a full party of three (3) players on each team.
A team that is missing one player will be given a 15 minute grace time, if the respective team is still not complete, that team will be disqualified and forfeit the match.
6. NO SHOW
If the opposing team does not show up during the scheduled match, a proof has to be shown in the form of a screenshot and a TIMESTAMP (ex. drag the tab at the upper screen to show the device-time)
7. UNSPORTING CONDUCT
Every player is expected to treat one another with respect; therefore players proven of misconduct will receive consequences upon review of the action.
Cheating doesn't need to be successful to qualify as a violation. Conspiring to cheat is already a violation and will lead to an automatic disqualification for all conspirators. Examples of cheating include, but aren't limited to:
9. STREAMING & SPECTATING
- Mineski Events Team holds exclusive rights to the coverage of any Stormguard related matches whereas Mineski Events Team may grant rights to a third party entity.
- Mineski Events Team holds the right to stream any match from the tournament.
- Mineski Events Team and its staff are the only entities allowed to spectate a match.
Mineski Events Team holds the rights to change rules