WHAT: Vainglory: Stormguard Week 4 Qualifier
WHEN: October 21, 2016 (Sunday)
Call time: 12PM
HOW TO REGISTER AND CHECK-IN:
- TEAMS MUST FULLY REGISTER IN THIS TOORNAMENT PAGE
- Teams mus also *Check-In through the same link one hour before the tournament start (11AM in this case), regardless of having received a first round bye or not
* Registration will be closed 6PM on October 5
* Only Filipino teams are allowed to join
- 1st - 10 points
- 2nd - 6 points
- Top 4 - 4 points
- Top 8 - 2 points
- Top 16 - 1 point
Starting with this qualifier, DISCORD shall be used as the official communication for this channel.
Use a username same as your Vainglory IGN so as to make it easier for opposing captains to find one another.
OFFICIAL DISCORD CHANNEL: bit.ly/vainglorycomms
Players are encouraged to join the Discord channel to find their opponents easier and for immediate access to the tournament marshals.
2. ADDING PLAYERS
Team Captains must instruct their teammates (including team captains) to add their assigned enemy team at least 4 hours before the scheduled match.
ALL participating players must add the IGN “Fang” and “GeekPinoy” in-game.
3. CAPTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team Captains are responsible for reading tournament rules and procedures.
- Team Captains are responsible to gather their own members prior the start of the match.
- The team captain of the WINNING SIDE is responsible in sending a screenshot after the match:
RESULT Screenshot - a visual proof of who won and lost
Screenshots are to be submitted as soon as the match ends at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title should be: Winning Team 2 – 0 Losing Team
Screenshots may also be uploaded at the official discord channel.
Any disputes regarding the matches should be forwarded and addressed to the Marshals within 10 minutes of the matches finishing. Use the Discord Channel or send an email to email@example.com and provide proof of claim to facilitate faster processing of disputes.
Any disputes after the 10 minute mark will be subject to the decision of the marshal whether to pursue or not.
As always, the Marshal holds the final say regarding tournament details.
4. TOURNAMENT MODE
The Vainglory: Stormguard matches will be played with a best-of-three mode.
All matches will be PRIVATE DRAFT MODE.
If the match reaches a third match (tie at 1:1); it will still be a PRIVATE DRAFT MODE.
5. MATCH-UPS & TARDINESS
A match can only start with a full party of three (3) players on each team.
A team that is missing one player will be given a 15 minute grace time, if the respective team is still not complete, that team will be disqualified and forfeit the match.
6. NO SHOW
If the opposing team does not show up during the scheduled match, a proof has to be shown in the form of a screenshot and a TIMESTAMP (ex. drag the tab at the upper screen to show the device-time)
7. UNSPORTING CONDUCT
Every player is expected to treat one another with respect; therefore players proven of misconduct will receive consequences upon review of the action.
Cheating doesn't need to be successful to qualify as a violation. Conspiring to cheat is already a violation and will lead to an automatic disqualification for all conspirators. Examples of cheating include, but aren't limited to:
9. STREAMING & SPECTATING
- Mineski Events Team holds exclusive rights to the coverage of any Stormguard related matches whereas Mineski Events Team may grant rights to a third party entity.
- Mineski Events Team holds the right to stream any match from the tournament.
- Mineski Events Team and its staff are the only entities allowed to spectate a match.
Mineski Events Team holds the rights to change rules.